|Home||» Products||» Rubber Cracker Machine||» Rubber Cracker Mill|
Rubber Cracker Mill
We hold expertise in manufacturing and supplying a quality assortment of Rubber Cracker Mill. This cracker mill is assembled by utilizing premium quality components with advance techniques as per current market standards. The offered cracker mill is demanded for continuous recycling of waste rubber by cracking and crushing them. Prior to delivery, the offered cracker mill is properly tested as per defined parameters by our analyzers. This Rubber Cracker Mill is available in several customized ranges as per our esteemed clientâ€™s demands at highly competitive price range.
Long operational life
Easy to install
1. Rigid Steel Casting Frame
2. Graded Steel Casting Bull Gears
3. Graded Steel Casting gears and pinion of reduction gear-boxes to withstand the heavy load.
4. Well designed accurately machined flutting of rolls as per requirement
5. Reteething, repeated turning or replacement of connecting gears is totally abolished with every re grooving/ flutting of rolls.
6. Reduction of roll wobblers size some times resulting in Cracking of rolls to accommodate smaller dia pinion is not required. In fact friction ratios as high as 3:1 are easily available.
7. Rolls need not to be discarded as after certain reduction in diameter, friction gears no more remain compatible. Optimum utilisization of the rolls (till the end of the chill depth) is possible, without making any changes in the transmission or otherwise with mills.
Range: 12Ã¢â‚¬x18Ã¢â‚¬, 14Ã¢â‚¬x14Ã¢â‚¬x18Ã¢â‚¬, 16Ã¢â‚¬x16Ã¢â‚¬x24Ã¢â‚¬, 18Ã¢â‚¬x18Ã¢â‚¬x30Ã¢â‚¬, 24Ã¢â‚¬x24Ã¢â‚¬x36Ã¢â‚¬, sizes are available against order, with their respective recirculation systems with vibratory sieves.
Accurate, high-speed, high friction, Refiner Mills in sizes 15Ã¢â‚¬x17Ã¢â‚¬x24Ã¢â‚¬, 22Ã¢â‚¬x18Ã¢â‚¬x30Ã¢â‚¬, 21Ã¢â‚¬x24Ã¢â‚¬x36Ã¢â‚¬ are available. Thirty Customers from all over India are satisfactory using the 'Anant' make Crackers, Grinders, Refiners and Breakers comprising more than hundred machine units.