|Home||» Products||» Rubber Grinding Machine||» Rubber Grinding Machine|
Rubber Grinding Machine
We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting the finest assortment of Rubber Grinding Machine. These machines are assembled and designed under the supervision of our skilled experts as per international industry standards by utilizing superior quality components. The offered machines are used for proper grinding or crushing the hard rubber items for recycling purpose. These Rubber Grinding Machine after proper testing can be easily availed by our valuable customers in several capacities as per customers' demand at market leading price range.
Excellent working capacity
Rust proof finish
Long working life
1. Rigid Steel Casting Frame
2. Graded Steel Casting Bull Gears
3. Graded Steel Casting gears and pinion of reduction gear-boxes to withstand the heavy load.
4. Well designed accurately machined flutting of rolls as per requirement
5. Reteething, repeated turning or replacement of connecting gears is totally abolished with every re grooving/ flutting of rolls.
6. Reduction of roll wobblers size some times resulting in Cracking of rolls to accommodate smaller dia pinion is not required. In fact friction ratios as high as 3:1 are easily available.
7. Rolls need not to be discarded as after certain reduction in diameter, friction gears no more remain compatible. Optimum utilisization of the rolls (till the end of the chill depth) is possible, without making any changes in the transmission or otherwise with mills.
Range: 12Ã¢â¬Âx18Ã¢â¬Â, 14Ã¢â¬Âx14Ã¢â¬Âx18Ã¢â¬Â, 16Ã¢â¬Âx16Ã¢â¬Âx24Ã¢â¬Â, 18Ã¢â¬Âx18Ã¢â¬Âx30Ã¢â¬Â, 24Ã¢â¬Âx24Ã¢â¬Âx36Ã¢â¬Â, sizes are available against order, with their respective recirculation systems with vibratory sieves.
Accurate, high-speed, high friction, Refiner Mills in sizes 15Ã¢â¬Âx17Ã¢â¬Âx24Ã¢â¬Â, 22Ã¢â¬Âx18Ã¢â¬Âx30Ã¢â¬Â, 21Ã¢â¬Âx24Ã¢â¬Âx36Ã¢â¬Â are available. Thirty Customers from all over India are satisfactory using the 'Anant' make Crackers, Grinders, Refiners and Breakers comprising more than hundred machine units.